Thursday, August 18, 2011

THE HARD DECISION I MADE!


I have always seen making decision as a challenge in my life. Pictured it as a problem solving skills i earn every time i solve a problem. i am nit the type who runs and hide from problems but more like the type who faces it.

Recently i have to make a difficult decision. Letting go my sister to move out and live on her own. The solution stared right at my face but i just didn't want to accept it. LET HER GO SHE NEEDS TO LEARN TO LIVE HERSELF.

Well today i had no choice but to accept it and let her go. It was one of the hardest decision i have ever made. When u let some one that has been under your care for so long go. you will never be sure you did the right thing till your a news from them in the future...

I HOPE I DID THE RIGHT THING...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she's not young anymore..hope she can think what the best for her..let her learn from her mistake..then she will be a matured person..